What is interpreting?
Interpreting is an oral translation between two languages through conversations between two or more people. There are different types of interpretation:
Consecutive interpretation (the interpreter is in the same room as the participants)
Simultaneous interpretation (the interpreter is in a soundproof booth interpretation. Alternately He works with colleagues)
Interpreting by phone (The interpreter is on the phone with you and your partner. The interpreter conveys the same message of the source language into the target language.
Under what circumstances do we use an interpreting service?
– Do you plan to organize a conference, teleconference or video conference with participants from different countries?
– Do you have a factory visit remote with a client who is not fluent in your language?
– Have you scheduled a training session for foreign customers or employees?
– Do you intend to negotiate contracts with parties who speak another language?
– Are you in a conference call with someone who speaks a foreign language?
On all these occasions, you can count on the services of our professional interpreters at exceptionally advantageous costs.
What are the relevant sectors to the interpreting?
- Social protection,